The International Academy of Cincinnati is a non-public charter school in the State of Ohio. It is licensed to serve students in preschool through 8th grade. KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: The teacher will plan and implement learning experiences that advance the...
Available Job Opportunities
The International Academy of Cincinnati is a non-public charter school in the State of Ohio. It is licensed to serve students in preschool through 8th grade.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver directions, explanations, and instructional content in a manner that allows students to remain constructively on task and employing a variety of instructional techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate academic planning and organization.
- Designs and employs a variety of objective and consistent assessment techniques when evaluating learning or development.
- Adapts methods, activities and materials to meet the needs of students with varying abilities.
- Establishes and maintains effective classroom control to meet the educational needs of the students.
- Reinforces/rewards appropriate social and academic behavior and uses constructive disciplinary approaches.
- Assists students to develop responsibility and exercise self-discipline.
- Maintains professional interactions with other educational personnel, parents, and the community.
- Follows written administrative policies and procedures of the school.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Must have a minimum Bachelor degree and hold a valid 4-year Resident Educator License or Permanent 5-year Teaching License for Middle Childhood (4-9) and demonstrated knowledge of Math, and/or Science subject areas.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to maintain various records, documents and reports.
Supervised classroom experience with middle school children preferred.
Classroom management/supervision skills.
Willingness/ability to work as a team member.
Good organizational skills.
Must pass criminal background check and be free from communicable diseases.
STARTING DATE: August 8, 2022 for the 2022 – 2023 school year
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Social Security, Workman’s Compensation, Tuition Assistance,
Resident Educator Mentoring, Child Tuition Discount
TO APPLY: Send a Cover Letter and CV to:
Mrs. Marie Marawi (Principal)
International Academy of Cincinnati
P.O. Box 1369
West Chester, OH 45071